How to dodge royal anti-beard legislation
The Unbelievable Truth's Henning Wehn reveals how some monarchs imposed their dislike of facial hair on their subjects, while David Mitchell discovers an unlikely fondness for Tudor financial policies among some Radio 4 listeners.
John Finnemore, Holly Walsh and Arthur Smith are the other panellists trying to make sense of the whole affair.
Available since: Sat 9 Feb 2013
More clips from The Unbelievable Truth
- What's more dangerous than an octopus? Duration: 03:17 Series 11, Episode 5
- Hoof Hearted? Duration: 01:45 Series 11, Episode 4
- Did Seal get his nickname after an incident at Brighton aquarium? Duration: 01:26 Series 11, Episode 1
- Would you put a tomato in a fruit salad? Duration: 02:26 Series 10, Episode 5
- David Mitchell is misled by Hippies Duration: 01:44 Series 10, Episode 4