Can online dating really find your dream partner?
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013
More clips from Click
- Tech News: New laser weapon tested Duration: 02:15 13/04/2013
- Webscape: Train driving simulators Duration: 04:42 13/04/2013
- Mobile phone inventor discusses its future Duration: 05:39 06/04/2013
- Tech News: China's smart glasses project Duration: 02:02
- Webscape: Can Microsoft's social network work? Duration: 04:18 06/04/2013