Timothy Spall chats to Chris Evans
Acting ace Timothy Spall, famous for playing Peter Pettigrew in Harry Potter, catches up with Chris Evans.
They talk about his TV series, Blandings - a new period comedy for the BBC featuring an all-star cast that includes Jennifer Saunders and guest appearances from David Walliams, Paloma Faith and David Bamber.
Also acclaimed for his roles in The King's Speech, The Damned United and Sweeney Todd, Timothy is one of the best-known faces in British acting, and has a career that spans three decades. In that time, he's also picked up an OBE and performed at the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony!
Timothy now lives with his wife, Shane, with whom he has been travelling around the British Isles as part of another BBC TV series... Not a bad life, hey?! So what are you Top Tenuous claims to Timothy's fame?
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Acting ace Timothy Spall joins Chris to catch up over a cuppa.
First broadcast: 08 Feb 2013
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- The ethereal First Aid Kit cover The Kinks classic ‘Waterloo Sunset’ Duration: 04:12 Jennifer Aniston, Lewis Hamilton, Darcey Bussell and First Aid Kit
- Lewis Hamilton answers your questions Duration: 08:49 Jennifer Aniston, Lewis Hamilton, Darcey Bussell and First Aid Kit
- Apprentice-themed Pause For Thought Duration: 01:55 Norway in a Nutshell
- Shaun Escoffery performs a spellbinding cover of Simon & Garfunkel's 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' Duration: 02:57 Gillian Anderson, Lee Evans, Wilko Johnson, Jools Holland and Shaun Escoffery
- Wilko Johnson - Lucky to be alive Duration: 04:21 Gillian Anderson, Lee Evans, Wilko Johnson, Jools Holland and Shaun Escoffery