Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Read Klingon on your computer screen Duration: 02:05 18/05/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Apollo 11 mission site Duration: 04:44 18/05/2013 GMT
- Intel reveals tech innovations Duration: 05:01 11/05/2013 GMT
- Home gadgets becoming quieter by design Duration: 05:45 11/05/2013 GMT
- At the summit of the Shard Duration: 02:45 11/05/2013 GMT