Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Smart glasses light up for messages Duration: 03:06 25/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Listen to and create music differently Duration: 04:53 01/11/2014 GMT
- 2020 Olympic technology Duration: 05:00 25/10/2014 GMT
- The phone you wear on your finger Duration: 02:00 18/10/2014 GMT
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT