Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT