Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Searching for metaphorical results Duration: 04:39 19/04/2014 GMT
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT
- A look inside a 'Cybersquat' Duration: 05:05 12/04/2014 GMT
- Cupid: The drone with a stun gun Duration: 01:41 05/04/2014 GMT
- The films making science captivating Duration: 03:35 12/04/2014 GMT