Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- What next after the 3D printed gun? Duration: 02:27 07/12/2013 GMT
- Christmas tablets reviewed Duration: 04:49 07/12/2013 GMT
- Ultrasound device helps make virtual objects 'feel' real Duration: 01:46 30/11/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Create, mix and share videos Duration: 05:11 07/12/2013 GMT
- Cat ears link your brain and computer Duration: 01:15 30/11/2013 GMT