Can online dating really find your dream partner
Online dating has become big business with a wealth of websites and phone apps claiming to help you find the perfect match.
Around one-fifth of US marriages in 2011 were believed to have started online.
Lara Lewington takes a look at what you can expect when you look for love via the computer keyboard or smartphone.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- 3D mapping on a smartphone Duration: 01:44 01/03/2014 GMT
- The apps to help you find new places Duration: 05:45 01/03/2014 GMT
- The cinema sound that 'immerses the viewer' Duration: 03:21 22/02/2014 GMT
- Making movies with your smartphone Duration: 03:08 22/02/2014 GMT