Power List: The Panel's Deliberations Part 1
We join the judging panel as they discuss a few of the leading culture figures.Woman’s Hour has been searching for the 100 most powerful women in Britain today. Over the past couple of months Eve Pollard and her team of judges – Priti Patel MP, Val McDermid, Dawn O’Porter, Baroness Oona King and former Woman’s Hour editor, Jill Burridge have been making their decisions about who should make it on to the first Womans’s Hour Power List. Today and tomorrow we will bring you a small selection of their deliberations as they debated the relative influence of some of the women you nominated.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Grayson and Philippa Perry's wardrobe, and actress Laila Morse. Presented by Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 06 Feb 2013
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Grayson and Philippa Perry's wardrobe
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food