Millennium Coast Path, Llanelli
Derek sets off from Bynea along the Millennium Coast Path for an eleven mile walk beside the Loughor estuary ending just beyond Burry Port. The path leads almost immediately down to the water’s edge with views across to North Gower and the town of Penclawdd, famous for its cockles.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
This clip is from
2/4 Derek Brockway enjoys walks in Llanberis and Llanelli.
First broadcast: 28 Jan 2013
More clips from Slate Trail and a Southern Shore
More clips from Weatherman Walking
- Pistyll Rhaeadr Waterfall Duration: 01:26 Series 7, Great Orme and Llangynog
- St Tudno's Church Duration: 00:55 Series 7, Great Orme and Llangynog
- The Great Orme Duration: 01:22 Series 7, Great Orme and Llangynog
- West Beacon Point and Sandtop Bay Duration: 01:40 Series 7, Caldey and Carreg Cennen
- Carreg Cennen Castle. Duration: 01:20 Series 7, Caldey and Carreg Cennen