Webscape: An easy way to share images
Kate Russell's weekly review of websites and apps.
Kee.ps is a social sharing tool for photos and video, giving users an email address that friends can use to send content to you, so albums can be organised online.
Redeemia.com is free for Android and iOS and pulls together offers from daily-deals websites in a chosen area, filtering them by category.
Wheelmate.com is a smartphone and browser-based app that shows a list of wheelchair accessible locations and amenities.
Howjsay.com is an app that will explain how words and certain short phrases are pronounced.
A lot less useful is theuselessweb.com, which opens a page on the internet that it has deemed worthy of inclusion in the database of fun but useless websites.
Digisocial.com is a free iOS app that lets you add Instagram-style filters and a voice caption to photos.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT