The phone that wants to replace your computer
Blackberry is attempting to reignite interest in its once popular range of smartphones and in recent weeks two familiar names have also joined the mobile race - Firefox and Ubuntu.
But whereas Firefox will only target the developing world, Ubuntu will also release high-end phones.
The boss of the company behind Ubuntu, Jane Silber, explains why their handsets might be the only computing device you'll ever need.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The device which turns the world into an orchestra Duration: 01:03 19/04/2014 GMT
- Smartphone device detects pollution Duration: 00:48 29/03/2014 GMT
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT
- Searching for metaphorical results Duration: 04:39 19/04/2014 GMT
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT