The phone that wants to replace your computer
Blackberry is attempting to reignite interest in its once popular range of smartphones and in recent weeks two familiar names have also joined the mobile race - Firefox and Ubuntu.
But whereas Firefox will only target the developing world, Ubuntu will also release high-end phones.
The boss of the company behind Ubuntu, Jane Silber, explains why their handsets might be the only computing device you'll ever need.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT
- Robots explore Tate Britain's artwork after dark Duration: 03:13 16/08/2014 GMT
- The 'house of hacking horrors' Duration: 04:11 16/08/2014 GMT
- Digital storytelling of the Somme Duration: 02:54 16/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Self-destructing email addresses Duration: 04:30 16/08/2014 GMT