The phone that wants to replace your computer
Blackberry is attempting to reignite interest in its once popular range of smartphones and in recent weeks two familiar names have also joined the mobile race - Firefox and Ubuntu.
But whereas Firefox will only target the developing world, Ubuntu will also release high-end phones.
The boss of the company behind Ubuntu, Jane Silber, explains why their handsets might be the only computing device you'll ever need.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT