The phone that wants to replace your computer
Blackberry is attempting to reignite interest in its once popular range of smartphones and in recent weeks two familiar names have also joined the mobile race - Firefox and Ubuntu.
But whereas Firefox will only target the developing world, Ubuntu will also release high-end phones.
The boss of the company behind Ubuntu, Jane Silber, explains why their handsets might be the only computing device you'll ever need.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- 3D mapping on a smartphone Duration: 01:44 01/03/2014 GMT
- The apps to help you find new places Duration: 05:45 01/03/2014 GMT
- The cinema sound that 'immerses the viewer' Duration: 03:21 22/02/2014 GMT
- Making movies with your smartphone Duration: 03:08 22/02/2014 GMT