Amazon launches virtual currency
Amazon launches a virtual currency and the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei teams up with Microsoft to create a range of smartphones designed to appeal to the African market.
Click's Mark Cieslak looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT