Amazon launches virtual currency
Amazon launches a virtual currency and the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei teams up with Microsoft to create a range of smartphones designed to appeal to the African market.
Click's Mark Cieslak looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT
- Searching for metaphorical results Duration: 04:39 19/04/2014 GMT
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT
- A look inside a 'Cybersquat' Duration: 05:05 12/04/2014 GMT
- Cupid: The drone with a stun gun Duration: 01:41 05/04/2014 GMT