Amazon launches virtual currency
Amazon launches a virtual currency and the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei teams up with Microsoft to create a range of smartphones designed to appeal to the African market.
Click's Mark Cieslak looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Can drones get water to stranded Joe in the Outback? Duration: 06:00 22/11/2014 GMT
- Meet Robo farmers Mantis and Ladybird Duration: 03:39 22/11/2014 GMT
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT
- Driverless trucks make mining ‘safer’ say Rio Tinto Duration: 04:59 Australia