Amazon launches virtual currency
Amazon launches a virtual currency and the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei teams up with Microsoft to create a range of smartphones designed to appeal to the African market.
Click's Mark Cieslak looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hackathon brings new sounds to life Duration: 05:22 19/04/2014 GMT
- The challenges of making a digital piano sound real Duration: 02:52 19/04/2014 GMT
- The device which turns the world into an orchestra Duration: 01:03 19/04/2014 GMT
- Smartphone device detects pollution Duration: 00:48 29/03/2014 GMT
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT