Amazon launches virtual currency
Amazon launches a virtual currency and the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei teams up with Microsoft to create a range of smartphones designed to appeal to the African market.
Click's Mark Cieslak looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 8 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- What next after the 3D printed gun? Duration: 02:27 07/12/2013 GMT
- Christmas tablets reviewed Duration: 04:49 07/12/2013 GMT
- Ultrasound device helps make virtual objects 'feel' real Duration: 01:46 30/11/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Create, mix and share videos Duration: 05:11 07/12/2013 GMT
- Cat ears link your brain and computer Duration: 01:15 30/11/2013 GMT