Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum
British director and playwright Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum about his latest BBC Two series, Dancing On The Edge.
Set in 1930s London, the series follows the fictitious Louis Lester Band as they try to make it among the city's aristocratic audiences. The pair talk about the rich music and fascinating characters of the era, like Snake Hips Johnson and Duke Ellington.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
More clips from Jamie Cullum
- Bob James interview for Jamie Cullum Duration: 09:44 Bob James interview
- Brad Mehldau interview with Jamie Cullum Duration: 15:43 Brad Mehldau interview
- Wayne Shorter's inspiration Duration: 10:57 Wayne Shorter interview
- Owiny Sigoma Band speak to Jamie Cullum Duration: 07:24 Owiny Sigoma Band
- Norma Winstone talks to Jamie Cullum Duration: 12:10 Norma Winstone