Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum
British director and playwright Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum about his latest BBC Two series, Dancing On The Edge.
Set in 1930s London, the series follows the fictitious Louis Lester Band as they try to make it among the city's aristocratic audiences. The pair talk about the rich music and fascinating characters of the era, like Snake Hips Johnson and Duke Ellington.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
More clips from Jamie Cullum
- GoGo Penguin in session for Jamie Cullum Duration: 15:00 GoGo Penguin Session
- Jamie Cullum and Laura Mvula duet at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival Duration: 05:30 Highlights from the Cheltenham Jazz Festival
- Herbie Hancock - Archive track (1989) Duration: 06:22 Herbie Hancock
- Georgie Fame reminisces with Jamie Cullum about his Flamingo Club days Duration: 08:04 Highlights from the Cheltenham Jazz Festival
- Laura Mvula tells Jamie Cullum how she is coping with her whirlwind time at the moment Duration: 05:20 Highlights from the Cheltenham Jazz Festival