Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum
British director and playwright Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum about his latest BBC Two series, Dancing On The Edge.
Set in 1930s London, the series follows the fictitious Louis Lester Band as they try to make it among the city's aristocratic audiences. The pair talk about the rich music and fascinating characters of the era, like Snake Hips Johnson and Duke Ellington.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
More clips from Jamie Cullum
- Jacqui Dankworth speaks to Jamie Cullum Duration: 09:20 Jacqui Dankworth interview
- Sons Of Kemet In Session Duration: 19:34 Sons of Kemet Maida Vale Session
- Stacey Kent on discovering jazz Duration: 08:17 Stacey Kent
- Tania Maria speaks to Jamie Cullum Duration: 06:02 Tania Maria
- Natalie Williams chats with Jamie Duration: 12:30 Natalie Williams interview