Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum
British director and playwright Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum about his latest BBC Two series, Dancing On The Edge.
Set in 1930s London, the series follows the fictitious Louis Lester Band as they try to make it among the city's aristocratic audiences. The pair talk about the rich music and fascinating characters of the era, like Snake Hips Johnson and Duke Ellington.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
More clips from Jamie Cullum
- Ben Cox Band - This Waiting Game (BBC Introducing session track) Duration: 03:03 Ben Cox Band BBC Introducing Session
- Ben Jaffe - Take 5 Duration: 11:04 Take 5 with Ben Jaffe
- Arun Ghosh - Take 5 Duration: 09:16 Take 5 with Arun Ghosh
- Neneh Cherry - Interview Duration: 08:09 Neneh Cherry
- Bobby Womack on Jamie Cullum's show in 2011 Duration: 02:06 16/08/2011