Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum
British director and playwright Stephen Poliakoff speaks to Jamie Cullum about his latest BBC Two series, Dancing On The Edge.
Set in 1930s London, the series follows the fictitious Louis Lester Band as they try to make it among the city's aristocratic audiences. The pair talk about the rich music and fascinating characters of the era, like Snake Hips Johnson and Duke Ellington.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
More clips from Jamie Cullum
- Polar Bear in session for Jamie Cullum Duration: 17:23 Polar Bear Session
- Medeski Martin & Wood on Hip Hop Duration: 08:37 Medeski Martin and Wood interview
- Bob James interview for Jamie Cullum Duration: 09:44 Bob James interview
- Brad Mehldau interview with Jamie Cullum Duration: 15:43 Brad Mehldau interview
- Wayne Shorter's inspiration Duration: 10:57 Wayne Shorter interview