What they don't teach you in medical school
There’s high drama on the wards when Emily’s patient, a prisoner with a knife wound, goes on the run at the hospital.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
This clip is from
5/7 Jen must with the death of her favourite patient. A prisoner Emily is treating escapes.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction
- Emotional cost Duration: 01:40 Series 3, Emotional Cost