Cemaes Bay, Anglesey walk - Llanbadrig to Llanlleiana
Derek and Dave take a look at Llannbadrig church, one of the oldest Christian sites in Wales, then head off towards Llanlleiana Head, the most northerly point in Wales.
Available since: Thu 7 Feb 2013
This clip is from
3/4 Derek takes walks in rural Radnorshire and along the clifftops of north Anglesey.
First broadcast: 07 Jan 2013
More clips from Rivers, Ridges and the Far North Coast
More clips from Weatherman Walking
- New Quay Duration: 01:38 Dylan's Walks, New Quay and Laugharne
- Salt marshes, mud flats and cockle beds Duration: 00:53 Dylan's Walks, New Quay and Laugharne
- Swansea and the Llansteffan Peninsula Duration: 01:44 Dylan's Walks, Swansea and Llansteffan
- Wharley Point Duration: 01:06 Dylan's Walks, Swansea and Llansteffan
- Fern Hill Duration: 02:06 Dylan's Walks, Swansea and Llansteffan