Andrew Graham-Dixon visits limestone cave paintings
What links modern art to these 33,000 year-old markings by our ice-age ancestors?
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Andrew Graham-Dixon visits some of the world's oldest works of art in Northern Spain.
First broadcast: 09 Feb 2013
More clips from The Culture Show
- Girls will be Girls Duration: 02:06 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- Jordan, Punk’s Anti-heroine Duration: 01:34 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- Confessions of MILF by Viv Albertine Duration: 01:35 2014/2015, Girls Will Be Girls
- The Battle for Stonehenge Duration: 01:15 The Battle for Stonehenge: A Culture Show Special
- Rollo Maughling, Archdruid of Glastonbury and Stonehenge Duration: 01:39 The Battle for Stonehenge: A Culture Show Special