What can the Matter be?
A mile beneath an Italian mountain, an experiement to prove the existence the strangest particle known to science is about to be switched on. Jason talked Dark Matter with Rebecca Morelle and scientist Dr Chamkaur Ghag.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- UK City of Culture: Mal Pope Duration: 01:01 20/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Edgar Jones and his 1952 tumble dryer Duration: 03:18 14/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Lisa Jay's 1954 fridge Duration: 02:38 11/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Jim Jones' 1969 wireless Duration: 04:33 12/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Olive Dummett's 101-year-old bakestone Duration: 03:18 13/11/2013