What can the Matter be?
A mile beneath an Italian mountain, an experiement to prove the existence the strangest particle known to science is about to be switched on. Jason talked Dark Matter with Rebecca Morelle and scientist Dr Chamkaur Ghag.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- Forced into a 'satanic' sex cult in Kidwelly - by her mum Duration: 17:20 07/10/2014
- Where have all the wasps gone? Duration: 02:50 08/09/2014
- Behind the Scenes of the Jason Mohammad Radio Show Duration: 04:21 04/08/2014
- Snakes in a Studio Duration: 03:58 17/07/2014
- Catrin Pugh on surviving the bus crash that left her with 96% burns Duration: 11:32 15/05/2014