What can the Matter be?
A mile beneath an Italian mountain, an experiement to prove the existence the strangest particle known to science is about to be switched on. Jason talked Dark Matter with Rebecca Morelle and scientist Dr Chamkaur Ghag.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- Behind the Scenes of the Jason Mohammad Radio Show Duration: 04:21 04/08/2014
- Snakes in a Studio Duration: 03:58 17/07/2014
- Catrin Pugh on surviving the bus crash that left her with 96% burns Duration: 11:32 15/05/2014
- Gabrielle Murphy: Lockdown Duration: 02:50 Radio Wales Music Day 2014
- The Sounds of the Miners' Strike, 30 Years On Duration: 29:05 12/03/2014