What can the Matter be?
A mile beneath an Italian mountain, an experiement to prove the existence the strangest particle known to science is about to be switched on. Jason talked Dark Matter with Rebecca Morelle and scientist Dr Chamkaur Ghag.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
An audio showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- Dr Who: Should you hold onto your sonic screwdriver? Duration: 05:41 19/06/2013
- What's Wales Worth: Faith Tourism Duration: 05:09 12/06/2013
- What's Wales Worth: Cashing in on cruise ships? Duration: 05:46 13/06/2013
- What's Wales Worth - Tourism: The rise of 'Glamping' Duration: 05:39 11/06/2013
- What's Wales Worth: Holidays in Barry Island Duration: 05:44 11/06/2013