Hug a tree to be happy
The science behind tree hugging in Finland – can it really make you a healthier person?
Brandy Yanchyk visits the forest in Koli National Park where some believe nature has healing powers and hugging trees can improve your well-being.
Brandy puts the claim to the test.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14
- The drive for free wi-fi in hotels Duration: 06:55 11/05/2013 GMT
- Amateur cyclists take on the Paris-Roubaix Duration: 05:32 04/05/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide Duration: 03:59 04/05/2013 GMT
- Can tourism save the world economy? Duration: 06:00 04/05/2013 GMT