Hug a tree to be happy
The science behind tree hugging in Finland – can it really make you a healthier person?
Brandy Yanchyk visits the forest in Koli National Park where some believe nature has healing powers and hugging trees can improve your well-being.
Brandy puts the claim to the test.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT