Hug a tree to be happy
The science behind tree hugging in Finland – can it really make you a healthier person?
Brandy Yanchyk visits the forest in Koli National Park where some believe nature has healing powers and hugging trees can improve your well-being.
Brandy puts the claim to the test.
Available since: Wed 6 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT