Roast pork with roast potatoes and gravy
Pork loin is a prime roasting joint with plenty of crackling – perfect with roast potatoes fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Serve with some apple sauce if you like.
Available since: Mon 4 Feb 2013
This clip is from
1/6 Michel Roux Jnr, Kate Goodman and Tom Kerridge set out to create the perfect roast.
First broadcast: 04 Feb 2013
More clips from Tom Kerridge - British Food
More clips from Food & Drink
- Roast loin of venison with haggis ravioli and game consommé Duration: 05:06 Series 2, Seasonal Feasts
- Preserved plum tart Duration: 02:55 Series 2, Seasonal Feasts
- Opinion piece: Seasonal Duration: 01:47 Series 2, Seasonal Feasts
- Homemade hotdogs Duration: 03:25 Series 2, Provenance
- Focaccia with garlic and rosemary Duration: 00:49 Series 2, Provenance