Venezuela woos American tourists with reality tours
The United States and Venezuela have not seen eye to eye since President Hugo Chavez was elected leader of the South American country.
However, many Americans are not letting those differences prevent them from visiting. Reality tours allowing them to see how ordinary Venezuelans live are proving popular.
Sarah Grainger reports.
Available since: Tue 5 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT