Venezuela woos American tourists with reality tours
The United States and Venezuela have not seen eye to eye since President Hugo Chavez was elected leader of the South American country.
However, many Americans are not letting those differences prevent them from visiting. Reality tours allowing them to see how ordinary Venezuelans live are proving popular.
Sarah Grainger reports.
Available since: Tue 5 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT