Venezuela woos American tourists with reality tours
The United States and Venezuela have not seen eye to eye since President Hugo Chavez was elected leader of the South American country.
However, many Americans are not letting those differences prevent them from visiting. Reality tours allowing them to see how ordinary Venezuelans live are proving popular.
Sarah Grainger reports.
Available since: Tue 5 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14
- The drive for free wi-fi in hotels Duration: 06:55 11/05/2013 GMT
- Amateur cyclists take on the Paris-Roubaix Duration: 05:32 04/05/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide Duration: 03:59 04/05/2013 GMT
- Can tourism save the world economy? Duration: 06:00 04/05/2013 GMT