Long hours at the hospital and the pressures of the job are starting to take their toll on the Junior Doctors' lives outside work.
Available since: Fri 1 Feb 2013
This clip is from
4/7 The doctors find it hard to balance a social life and the demanding hours at work.
First broadcast: 07 Feb 2013
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction
- Emotional cost Duration: 01:40 Series 3, Emotional Cost