Hot Seat: Telford & Wrekin's council tax
Labour cabinet member Councillor Bill McClements and Conservative leader Andrew Eade debate proposals for a 1.9 per cent rise in council tax in Telford & Wrekin. The Communities and Local Government Secretary Eric Pickles says such councils are "dodging democracy" by announcing rises just short of the 2 per cent required to trigger a referendum.
Available since: Fri 1 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Your calls to senior Labour and Conservative members of Telford & Wrekin Council.
First broadcast: 01 Feb 2013
More clips from Jim Hawkins in the Morning
- Shrewsbury's Severn Bridge Junction signal box Duration: 02:11 Have you - like staff in Shropshire's hospitals - faced aggression at work?
- Shrewsbury's Severn Bridge Junction Signal Box Duration: 03:18 Have you - like staff in Shropshire's hospitals - faced aggression at work?
- A tour of Severn Bridge Junction Signal Box, Shrewsbury Duration: 02:23 Have you - like staff in Shropshire's hospitals - faced aggression at work?
- Russell Mulford: Kevin Howells pays tribute Duration: 05:23 21/10/2014
- Hot Seat - is the NHS in Shropshire "Future Fit"? Duration: 48:49 01/10/2014