Doctor: Lewisham A&E downgrade is "gobsmacking"
Dr Tony O'Sullivan says Lewisham hospital "isn't failing" and that they are paying the price for the shortcomings of other facilities.
Available since: Thu 31 Jan 2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014
- Martin Lewis explains the new ISA Duration: 01:32 20/03/2014
- Airline pilot's theory on missing Malaysia plane Duration: 02:16 Dominic Laurie sits in