Doctor: Lewisham A&E downgrade is "gobsmacking"
Dr Tony O'Sullivan says Lewisham hospital "isn't failing" and that they are paying the price for the shortcomings of other facilities.
Available since: Thu 31 Jan 2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- William Hague reacts to Labour's EU pledge Duration: 01:43 12/03/2014
- Living with Tourettes Duration: 03:56
- Bob Crow one of last "genuine socialists" Duration: 02:53
- Missing Malaysia flight wife: "It's just a waiting game" Duration: 03:52 10/03/2014
- Aspiring female MP on male scepticism Duration: 00:54 07/03/2014