Martelo in three tracks
Martelo describes himself in three tracks picking a tune for Sunday, the first track of the night and an old classic.
Available since: Thu 31 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Nightslugs’ head honcho Bok Bok talks about the new Nightslugs Vol.2 compilation
First broadcast: 31 Jan 2013
All the most exclusive interviews from the world's biggest movie stars and artists.
Enjoy the latest mixes, DJ sets and interviews as broadcast on BBC Radio.
Music highlights from the past week and beyond on BBC Radio 1.
More clips from Bok Bok on the phone & Martelo In 3 Records
More clips from Benji B
- Lunice & S-Type on The Benji B Show Duration: 58:34 Lunice and S-Type
- Lunice Exclusives on Benji B Duration: 28:36 Lunice and S-Type
- Mumdance and Logos Guest Mix Duration: 1:00:02 Vintage John Peel
- Stereolab - Nought More Terrific Than Man (Peel Session) Duration: 12:12 Vintage John Peel
- CAN - Return To BB City (Peel Session) Duration: 05:44 Vintage John Peel