"What did you learn from the iPhone?"
When repeatedly asked what his company RIM Europe have learned from Apple in producing the new Blackberry 10, which is launched today, managing director Stephen Bates refuses to answer.
Available since: Wed 30 Jan 2013
Classic news and sport clips, plus golden moments, from BBC Radio 5 live.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Nelson Mandela artist: “You can’t paint charisma” Duration: 03:12 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Springboks' Mark Andrews on meeting Mandela Duration: 06:24 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Labour MP Peter Hain on Mandela and his oppressors Duration: 03:27 06/12/2013
- Under 10s coach sacked for "desire to win" Duration: 04:23 Your Call, 04/12/2013
- Rachel Burden vs Harlem Globetrotters Duration: 02:29 02/12/2013