"What did you learn from the iPhone?"
When repeatedly asked what his company RIM Europe have learned from Apple in producing the new Blackberry 10, which is launched today, managing director Stephen Bates refuses to answer.
Available since: Wed 30 Jan 2013
Classic news and sport clips, plus golden moments, from BBC Radio 5 live.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Will wakeboarding make waves at the 2020 games? Duration: 02:59 20/05/2013
- Type 2 diabetes expert: "We're a nation of lazy porkers" Duration: 03:17 17/05/2013
- Andy Murray's mum tells of her two sons' childhood games Duration: 01:49 16/05/2013
- “People don’t believe” David Cameron EU referendum promise Duration: 02:06 16/05/2013
- Chief Constable apologises over Oxford grooming case Duration: 04:39 Your Call, 15/05/2013