Would you put a tomato in a fruit salad?
David Mitchell and The Unbelievable Truth panel (Lloyd Langford, Celia Pacquola, Phill Jupitus and Marcus Brigstocke) discuss tomatoes; are they a fruit? Did Hitler have a severe phobia of them? Are they poisonous to badgers?
David Mitchell hosts the panel game in which four comedians are encouraged to tell lies and compete against one another to see how many items of truth they're able to smuggle past their opponents.
Available since: Tue 29 Jan 2013
More clips from The Unbelievable Truth
- What's more dangerous than an octopus? Duration: 03:17 Series 11, Episode 5
- Hoof Hearted? Duration: 01:45 Series 11, Episode 4
- Did Seal get his nickname after an incident at Brighton aquarium? Duration: 01:26 Series 11, Episode 1
- How to dodge royal anti-beard legislation Duration: 01:16 Series 10, Episode 6
- David Mitchell is misled by Hippies Duration: 01:44 Series 10, Episode 4