Ross Hutchins: Murray "put a smile on my face"
The British Davis Cup tennis player on the support he's recieved from the public and his close friend Andy Murray since his diagnosis with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Available since: Mon 28 Jan 2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- Should spitting in public be banned? Duration: 02:10 09/12/2013
- Former SA Minister: "Blinded" to apartheid injustices Duration: 01:17 06/12/2013
- RBS apology after system failure Duration: 03:10 03/12/2013
- Energy minister: "Bills will be lower" Duration: 03:09 02/12/2013
- 'Acid attack girl 'wears pressure 23 hours a day' Duration: 01:34 29/11/2013