Ross Hutchins: Murray "put a smile on my face"
The British Davis Cup tennis player on the support he's recieved from the public and his close friend Andy Murray since his diagnosis with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Available since: Mon 28 Jan 2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- John Pienaar’s goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:46 Her last show on 5 live
- Richard Bacon's goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:09 Her last show on 5 live
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014