Can tech for babies make parenting easier?
With stories of children going up to TVs and trying to push a character on screen to make them talk, gadgets are sometimes seen as a nuisance to parents.
But when you are looking after a baby, they can be a timesaver.
Lara Lewington looks at what is available to the tech-savvy parent, including a baby outfit that knows when it's time to change a nappy.
Available since: Mon 28 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from Click
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT
- Driverless trucks make mining ‘safer’ say Rio Tinto Duration: 04:59 Australia
- Could space debris trigger a chain reaction? Duration: 05:43 Australia
- Fire tunnel predicts blazes' spread Duration: 05:09 Australia