The tech that lets you rent out your bike or car
Ever thought your bike or car could be making money for you when you are not using it? An increasing number of web-based companies in the US are now trying to bring private owners and renters together directly bypassing the traditional bike and car hire companies.
Sumi Das went to San Francisco where the idea of peer to peer services has caught on and the new businesses are hoping to expand. But would you rent your car or bike to a stranger?
Available since: Fri 25 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT
- Driverless trucks make mining ‘safer’ say Rio Tinto Duration: 04:59 Australia
- Could space debris trigger a chain reaction? Duration: 05:43 Australia
- Fire tunnel predicts blazes' spread Duration: 05:09 Australia