Foxgloves from seed
Because foxgloves are biennial, they grow a rosette in their first year, flower, set seed and die in their second, Carol Klein sows new seed each year, that way she guarantees flowers each and every year.
Available since: Fri 25 Jan 2013
This clip is from
4/4 Carol clears away the winter debris and prepares the garden for spring's renewal.
First broadcast: 01 Feb 2013
More clips from Spring
More clips from Life in a Cottage Garden with Carol Klein
- Primroses from green seed Duration: 01:54 Reversioned Series, Spring
- Carol propagates snowdrops Duration: 01:57 Reversioned Series, Winter
- Carol shows how to cross-pollinate hellebores Duration: 02:28 Reversioned Series, Winter
- Carol takes dahlia cuttings Duration: 02:30 Reversioned Series, Autumn
- Carol shares the autumn highlights in her garden Duration: 02:33 Reversioned Series, Autumn