Infra-red glasses to thwart embarrassing Facebook photos
Japanese Scientists have developed infra-red glasses that could thwart unwanted Facebook photo tagging, and Kim Dotcom launches Mega - a new cloud storage site.
Click's Spencer Kelly looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 25 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- A look at the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duration: 01:08 01/03/2014 GMT
- How to protect the photos you post online Duration: 04:27 08/03/2014 GMT
- A look at Nokia's low cost smartphones Duration: 01:23 01/03/2014 GMT
- The sports technology that aims to boost performance Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT