Anxiang Du, the man wanted in connection with the murder of a family of four in Northampton, has been returned to this country from Morocco. He is due to appear in Northampton Magistrates Court.
Reporter Tom Percival outlines the background to the case, and Stuart talks to Michael Ellis, Conservative MP for Northampton North who is also a barrister, who helped with the extradition process.
* protests at County Hall as Northamptonshire County Councillors gather to decide on this year's budget
* changes planned for Kettering town centre
* latest on appeal into plans for new homes at Irchester
* Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood visits Macolm Arnold Academy
* some homes could lose TV pictures because of 4G signal interference
* Margaret Thatcher's armour-plated battle bus to be auctioned in Northampton