Brian Conley on Panto "as Christmas gets out the way the audiences get better and better"
Actors Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley discuss the mood of the audiences after the panto season has come to an end and the "Panto Diet" which keeps Brian in check over the holidays.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive
- Richard Hamilton: talking to John Wilson in 2010 about a solo exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery Duration: 07:44 Richard Hamilton; The Monuments Men; Enrique Iglesias; Tennessee Williams's hotel plays
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch talks to John Wilson about how she survived Auschwitz. Duration: 13:47 Armistead Maupin; Folio Prize shortlist; Her; Raphael Wallfisch
- Barkhad Abdi: from limo driver to Oscar-nominated actor Duration: 03:04 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey; Barkhad Abdi; Salamander
- Matthew McConaughey on chest beating in The Wolf of Wall Street Duration: 02:48 Matthew McConaughey; Mary Chapin Carpenter; Nathan Filer