Brian Conley on Panto "as Christmas gets out the way the audiences get better and better"
Actors Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley discuss the mood of the audiences after the panto season has come to an end and the "Panto Diet" which keeps Brian in check over the holidays.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Jackie Kay on African Art Duration: 03:07 John Irving; African art; Thomas Heatherwick
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on America Duration: 01:36 03/04/2009
- David Baldacci: 'I have to go to that dark side' Duration: 01:54 Thriller writer David Baldacci; director Michael Winterbottom; Saloua Raouda Choucair
- Darcey Bussell on the physical strain of being a ballerina Duration: 01:21 Darcey Bussell, Bob Dylan reviewed, and the Bristol Old Vic reopens
- Darcey Bussell on life at the Royal Ballet School Duration: 01:23 Darcey Bussell, Bob Dylan reviewed, and the Bristol Old Vic reopens