Brian Conley on Panto "as Christmas gets out the way the audiences get better and better"
Actors Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley discuss the mood of the audiences after the panto season has come to an end and the "Panto Diet" which keeps Brian in check over the holidays.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Terry Gilliam on directing a rare opera Duration: 07:33 Terry Gilliam and Edward Gardner, Joshua Ferris, Clean Bandit
- Dom Flemons & Martin Simpson perform St James Hospital & St James Infirmary Duration: 06:08 Man Booker Prize, Lee Hall's Shakespeare in Love, Dom Flemons and Martin Simpson
- Nadine Gordimer talks to John Wilson Duration: 07:39 Nadine Gordimer remembered, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Utopia
- Dolly Parton: "I'm usually up by 3am…” Duration: 12:54
- Caitlin Moran on feminism and How to Build a Girl Duration: 07:10