Brian Conley on Panto "as Christmas gets out the way the audiences get better and better"
Actors Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley discuss the mood of the audiences after the panto season has come to an end and the "Panto Diet" which keeps Brian in check over the holidays.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- “I think it was well deserved. I've played my part in the story of rock & roll” Duration: 00:40 Cat Stevens, Northern Soul, William Morris, Ken Burns
- "If I had finished it in her lifetime then I would have tried to publish it" Duration: 09:15 BBC National Short Story Award 2014
- “I feel I’d be letting my readers down if I was just writing an ever diminishing version of Cloud Atlas” Duration: 09:37 Helen Mirren; Lang Lang; David Mitchell
- “I’m always after the new buzz but now it’s not in the form of a white powder” Duration: 00:15 Stephen Fry, Tony Benn documentary, Kei Miller, Gothic exhibition
- Dannie Abse talking to John Wilson in 2007 Duration: 07:01