Brian Conley on Panto "as Christmas gets out the way the audiences get better and better"
Actors Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley discuss the mood of the audiences after the panto season has come to an end and the "Panto Diet" which keeps Brian in check over the holidays.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- James Corden talking to John Wilson Duration: 10:38 Richard Bean
- Talking Statues - Sherlock Holmes Duration: 03:11 Jon Hamm, Crimes of Passion, Ed Stoppard
- Talking Statues - Sir John Barbirolli Duration: 02:29 Two Days, One Night; Timothy West on being Barbirolli; Alan Warner; Ilan Volkov
- Tom Conti as Abraham Lincoln Duration: 02:48 Sin City 2, Tom Conti on Abraham Lincoln, Erasure
- Russell Tovey is the voice of Alan Turing Duration: 03:51 Lisa Dwan; Lucy; Mark Ravenhill on Alan Turing; Richard Osman on TV quiz formats