Hilary Mantel on the stage adaptations of her work
Author Hilary Mantel discusses the forthcoming TV and stage adaptations of her work, following the announcement that the Royal Shakespeare Company will produce versions of her books Wolf Hall, and Bring Up The Bodies.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- “I’m always after the new buzz but now it’s not in the form of a white powder” Duration: 00:15 Stephen Fry, Tony Benn documentary, Kei Miller, Gothic exhibition
- Dannie Abse talking to John Wilson in 2007 Duration: 07:01
- James Corden talking to John Wilson Duration: 10:38 Richard Bean
- Talking Statues - Sherlock Holmes Duration: 03:11 Jon Hamm, Crimes of Passion, Ed Stoppard
- Talking Statues - Sir John Barbirolli Duration: 02:29 Two Days, One Night; Timothy West on being Barbirolli; Alan Warner; Ilan Volkov