Hilary Mantel on the stage adaptations of her work
Author Hilary Mantel discusses the forthcoming TV and stage adaptations of her work, following the announcement that the Royal Shakespeare Company will produce versions of her books Wolf Hall, and Bring Up The Bodies.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Dom Flemons & Martin Simpson perform St James Hospital & St James Infirmary Duration: 06:08 Man Booker Prize, Lee Hall's Shakespeare in Love, Dom Flemons and Martin Simpson
- Nadine Gordimer talks to John Wilson Duration: 07:39 Nadine Gordimer remembered, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Utopia
- Dolly Parton: "I'm usually up by 3am…” Duration: 12:54
- Caitlin Moran on feminism and How to Build a Girl Duration: 07:10
- Plácido Domingo, from opera star to conductor Duration: 09:33