Hilary Mantel on the stage adaptations of her work
Author Hilary Mantel discusses the forthcoming TV and stage adaptations of her work, following the announcement that the Royal Shakespeare Company will produce versions of her books Wolf Hall, and Bring Up The Bodies.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive
- Richard Hamilton: talking to John Wilson in 2010 about a solo exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery Duration: 07:44 Richard Hamilton; The Monuments Men; Enrique Iglesias; Tennessee Williams's hotel plays
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch talks to John Wilson about how she survived Auschwitz. Duration: 13:47 Armistead Maupin; Folio Prize shortlist; Her; Raphael Wallfisch
- Barkhad Abdi: from limo driver to Oscar-nominated actor Duration: 03:04 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey; Barkhad Abdi; Salamander
- Matthew McConaughey on chest beating in The Wolf of Wall Street Duration: 02:48 Matthew McConaughey; Mary Chapin Carpenter; Nathan Filer