Hilary Mantel on the stage adaptations of her work
Author Hilary Mantel discusses the forthcoming TV and stage adaptations of her work, following the announcement that the Royal Shakespeare Company will produce versions of her books Wolf Hall, and Bring Up The Bodies.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- “Self-doubt, it is always there” - Mary J Blige Duration: 09:08 Hugh Bonneville; Mary J Blige; Remember Me
- “I think the master plan for any artist should be write good songs – and don’t worry too much about the rest” – Ed Sheeran Duration: 08:29 John Cleese, Ed Sheeran, Tracey Emin
- “I waited too long, that’s for sure” - Maria João Pires on recording Beethoven's Piano Concertos for the first time Duration: 08:53 Timothy Spall, Picasso Museum, Maria João Pires, Memphis
- "It feels fictitious, it's so extraordinary" - Benedict Cumberbatch on the life of Alan Turing Duration: 07:19 Benedict Cumberbatch; Sumia Sukkar; The looting of Syrian Art; Pink Floyd Review
- Nick Drake remembered Duration: 25:38 Keira Knightley; Nick Drake; A Real Birmingham Family; Mercury Prize hopefuls