Hilary Mantel on the stage adaptations of her work
Author Hilary Mantel discusses the forthcoming TV and stage adaptations of her work, following the announcement that the Royal Shakespeare Company will produce versions of her books Wolf Hall, and Bring Up The Bodies.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Spielberg's Lincoln; Hilary Mantel; crime writer Adrian McKinty; Lesley Joseph on panto.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Playwrights
More clips from Lincoln, Hilary Mantel, Lesley Joseph and Brian Conley
More clips from Front Row
- Director J C Chandor Duration: 02:40 JC Chandor on his film Margin Call; composer Anna Meredith
- Jackie Kay on African Art Duration: 03:07 John Irving; African art; Thomas Heatherwick
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on America Duration: 01:36 03/04/2009
- David Baldacci: 'I have to go to that dark side' Duration: 01:54 Thriller writer David Baldacci; director Michael Winterbottom; Saloua Raouda Choucair
- Darcey Bussell on the physical strain of being a ballerina Duration: 01:21 Darcey Bussell, Bob Dylan reviewed, and the Bristol Old Vic reopens