Madness on performing for the Queen and why they are releasing a new album
Last year was a great year for Madness, Suggs tells Louise and Jon.
The band performed at the Olympics closing ceremony and on the roof of Buckingham Palace for the Jubilee concert.
The singers concede that the event was ‘rather surreal’.
The new album, 'OUI OUI, SI SI, JA JA, DA DA' and the single, 'Never Knew Your Name' are both out now, and Madness will be touring from June 9.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
More clips from 24/01/2013
- Strictly Come Dancing on scoops best talent show at the National Television Awards Duration: 03:04
- Jessica Chastain on what it is like to struggle for auditions and then be nominated for an Oscar Duration: 06:06
- Brian Dowling on what it’s like to go from starring in Big Brother to hosting it Duration: 07:02
- Underwater camerawoman Martina Wing talks about filming a dolphin ‘asking’ a diver for help Duration: 03:54
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014