Madness on performing for the Queen and why they are releasing a new album
Last year was a great year for Madness, Suggs tells Louise and Jon.
The band performed at the Olympics closing ceremony and on the roof of Buckingham Palace for the Jubilee concert.
The singers concede that the event was ‘rather surreal’.
The new album, 'OUI OUI, SI SI, JA JA, DA DA' and the single, 'Never Knew Your Name' are both out now, and Madness will be touring from June 9.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
More clips from 24/01/2013
- Strictly Come Dancing on scoops best talent show at the National Television Awards Duration: 03:04
- Jessica Chastain on what it is like to struggle for auditions and then be nominated for an Oscar Duration: 06:06
- Brian Dowling on what it’s like to go from starring in Big Brother to hosting it Duration: 07:02
- Underwater camerawoman Martina Wing talks about filming a dolphin ‘asking’ a diver for help Duration: 03:54
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013