New generation keeps Argentina's folk music alive
When most people think of Argentine music, it's the Tango they think of.
But of the different regions of the country each have their own musical styles - which serve as creative projections of the history and way of life in the area.
Many are characterised by the local instruments they use, traditional dress and dance styles which are now being kept alive by a new generation of Argentineans.
Available since: Tue 29 Jan 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT