Jessica Chastain on what it is like to struggle for auditions and then be nominated for an Oscar
Jessica Chastain is currently starring in Zero Dark Thirty – the story of the search for Osama Bin Laden.
Jessica tells Charlie that it was horrible filming torture scenes but that they were necessary to depict a true story faithfully.
The actress says she is delighted to have been nominated for an Oscar after years of struggling to get auditions.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
More clips from 24/01/2013
- Strictly Come Dancing on scoops best talent show at the National Television Awards Duration: 03:04
- Madness on performing for the Queen and why they are releasing a new album Duration: 07:03
- Brian Dowling on what it’s like to go from starring in Big Brother to hosting it Duration: 07:02
- Underwater camerawoman Martina Wing talks about filming a dolphin ‘asking’ a diver for help Duration: 03:54
More clips from Breakfast
- Code cracker Langdon returns as Dan Brown turns up the heat with Inferno Duration: 07:45 20/05/2013
- Wanted: Choir member – only men allowed Duration: 06:29 20/05/2013
- Judy Murray on the importance of active play for children Duration: 03:54 16/05/2013
- Bill Bailey shares his fears of modern life in his new stand-up tour Duration: 05:04 17/05/2013
- Girls On Film: Research shows women are seen but not heard on the silver screen Duration: 07:01 17/05/2013