Underwater camerawoman Martina Wing talks about filming a dolphin ‘asking’ a diver for help
When Martina Wing began filming divers off the coast of Hawaii, she didn't expect to see a dolphin seeking help from a human.
The camerawoman said she was: “Totally astounded to see a creature asking another creature for help”
Martina and her party were diving to see manta rays when they noticed the dolphin, whose mannerisms were unusual and movements slow.
The team discovered the dolphin was caught in fishing wire and it stopped in front of a diver for the material to be removed.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
More clips from 24/01/2013
- Strictly Come Dancing on scoops best talent show at the National Television Awards Duration: 03:04
- Madness on performing for the Queen and why they are releasing a new album Duration: 07:03
- Jessica Chastain on what it is like to struggle for auditions and then be nominated for an Oscar Duration: 06:06
- Brian Dowling on what it’s like to go from starring in Big Brother to hosting it Duration: 07:02
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014