Chappit tatties & neeps?
A reporter from BBC News investigates the potentially-confusing world of haggis in 1961.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
4/4 A focus on how the life and works of Robert Burns have been celebrated over the years.
First broadcast: 25 Jan 2013
More clips from Watching Ourselves: 60 Years of TV in Scotland
- Dame Muriel Spark interview Duration: 00:53 Series 2, Vital Sparks
- Millennium Hogmanay from Unst Duration: 01:22 Series 2, Baubles and Bells
- Flight of the Heron/Kidnapped Duration: 01:10 Series 2, Swashbuckled
- Tom Weir Duration: 02:35 Series 1, Hearts in the Highlands
- Climbing The Old Man of Hoy Duration: 04:22 Series 1, Hearts in the Highlands