Brian Dowling on what it’s like to go from starring in Big Brother to hosting it
Brian tells Louise and Jon that he still thinks it is a bit ‘weird’ that he has went from starring in the show to hosting the celebrity version.
He admits he wasn’t surprised that the public voted Tricia and Frankie out because they had been quiet housemates
Brian also talks about how the other housemates and the British public have adjusted to American stars Heidi and Spencer.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
More clips from 24/01/2013
- Strictly Come Dancing on scoops best talent show at the National Television Awards Duration: 03:04
- Madness on performing for the Queen and why they are releasing a new album Duration: 07:03
- Jessica Chastain on what it is like to struggle for auditions and then be nominated for an Oscar Duration: 06:06
- Underwater camerawoman Martina Wing talks about filming a dolphin ‘asking’ a diver for help Duration: 03:54
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013