See Hear investigates the lack of funding available for parents of deaf children who want to learn to sign. Has being able to communicate with your deaf child become a post code lottery?
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
More clips from See Hear
- Deaf Oxford student Duration: 03:50 Series 33, Episode 6
- Fingerspelling Competition - 'Hotfingers' Duration: 00:18 Series 33, Episode 5
- 'Royal Portrait Painter Duration: 02:10 Series 33, Episode 4
- Brass workshop with deaf musician Sean Chandler Duration: 02:32 Series 33, Episode 3
- Ahmed conducts the National Orchestra of Wales Duration: 03:01 Series 33, Episode 2