See Hear investigates the lack of funding available for parents of deaf children who want to learn to sign. Has being able to communicate with your deaf child become a post code lottery?
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
More clips from See Hear
- The History of Deaf Theatre Duration: 02:23 Series 34, Episode 2
- Lack of access to sign language interpreters at medical appointments Duration: 01:13 Series 34, Episode 1
- BBC Breakfast News: Cochlear implant debate Part 1 Duration: 06:33
- BBC Breakfast News: Cochlear implant debate Part 2 Duration: 07:30
- Memnos in Rome Duration: 01:36 Series 33, Episode 32