Denzel Washington on playing an alcoholic
Denzel Washington speaks to Front Row's Mark Lawson about preparing for his role in Flight as a pilot with a drinking problem.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Denzel Washington discusses his film Flight; A S Byatt reviews a major Manet exhibition.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Cinematographers
More clips from Front Row
- Tom Conti as Abraham Lincoln Duration: 02:48 Sin City 2, Tom Conti on Abraham Lincoln, Erasure
- Russell Tovey is the voice of Alan Turing Duration: 03:51 Lisa Dwan; Lucy; Mark Ravenhill on Alan Turing; Richard Osman on TV quiz formats
- Helen Lederer as Dick Whittington's Cat Duration: 03:28 Howard Jacobson; Helen Lederer; Bob and Roberta Smith
- Al Murray explains why Sofie Gråbøl thinks in English Duration: 00:58 Edinburgh Special
- George RR Martin: 'They run the show, I do the books' Duration: 20:44 George RR Martin; Alison Jackson; The Congress