Denzel Washington on playing an alcoholic
Denzel Washington speaks to Front Row's Mark Lawson about preparing for his role in Flight as a pilot with a drinking problem.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Denzel Washington discusses his film Flight; A S Byatt reviews a major Manet exhibition.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Cinematographers
More clips from Front Row
- Richard Cork on Richard Dadd Duration: 02:03 05/03/2007
- Bill Nighy on never watching his work Duration: 03:51 Bill Nighy, and Almodóvar's The Skin I Live In
- Laura Marling – Once Duration: 03:01 Marc Chagall, Laura Marling, Frank Cottrell Boyce, Colm Tóibín
- 'No one was going to cast me in the lead, I had to write it' Duration: 02:14 Miranda Hart, Martin Amis, Kwame Kwei-Armah's Cultural Exchange
- Colm Toibin on storytelling Duration: 01:36 Julian Fellowes, Hugh Bonneville and Colm Toibin