Denzel Washington on playing an alcoholic
Denzel Washington speaks to Front Row's Mark Lawson about preparing for his role in Flight as a pilot with a drinking problem.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Denzel Washington discusses his film Flight; A S Byatt reviews a major Manet exhibition.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Cinematographers
More clips from Front Row
- Ian Rankin: "I've cheated in this book" Duration: 02:48
- Russell Brand: 'I'm calling for huge civil disobedience' Duration: 01:12 Russell Brand; Costa Book Awards; Carrie
- 'I've reconsidered the sexual liberation component of my show' Duration: 04:36 Russell Brand; Costa Book Awards; Carrie
- Terry Jones' Cultural Exchange Duration: 08:43
- Forest Whitaker on playing The Butler Duration: 02:51 Donna Tartt; Forest Whitaker