Denzel Washington on playing an alcoholic
Denzel Washington speaks to Front Row's Mark Lawson about preparing for his role in Flight as a pilot with a drinking problem.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Denzel Washington discusses his film Flight; A S Byatt reviews a major Manet exhibition.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
Actors, Directors, Cinematographers
More clips from Front Row
- James Corden talking to John Wilson Duration: 10:38 Richard Bean
- Talking Statues - Sherlock Holmes Duration: 03:11 Jon Hamm, Crimes of Passion, Ed Stoppard
- Talking Statues - Sir John Barbirolli Duration: 02:29 Two Days, One Night; Timothy West on being Barbirolli; Alan Warner; Ilan Volkov
- Tom Conti as Abraham Lincoln Duration: 02:48 Sin City 2, Tom Conti on Abraham Lincoln, Erasure
- Russell Tovey is the voice of Alan Turing Duration: 03:51 Lisa Dwan; Lucy; Mark Ravenhill on Alan Turing; Richard Osman on TV quiz formats