Top travel ideas including China's city of ice
Michelle Jana Chan gives her top travel ideas for the coming weeks including the International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival in Harbin, China - where by day artists work to create a city of ice and by night visitors can see it spectacularly lit in bright colours.
Europe gets two new capitals of culture - Marseille Provence in France and Kosice in Slovakia and in Amsterdam the Stedelijk Contemporary Art Museum reopens after a nine-year renovation.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT