Top travel ideas including China's city of ice
Michelle Jana Chan gives her top travel ideas for the coming weeks including the International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival in Harbin, China - where by day artists work to create a city of ice and by night visitors can see it spectacularly lit in bright colours.
Europe gets two new capitals of culture - Marseille Provence in France and Kosice in Slovakia and in Amsterdam the Stedelijk Contemporary Art Museum reopens after a nine-year renovation.
Available since: Thu 24 Jan 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Online Check-in: Itinerary planning travel app Duration: 04:09 25/05/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Lost baggage Duration: 04:08 11/05/2013 GMT
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14
- The drive for free wi-fi in hotels Duration: 06:55 11/05/2013 GMT
- Amateur cyclists take on the Paris-Roubaix Duration: 05:32 04/05/2013 GMT