Why the legend of Ned Kelly draws tourists to Australia
More than 130 years after the bush ranger, bank robber and police killer Ned Kelly was hanged he is still a legend for many in Australia and a tourist attraction for visitors.
Christa Larwood reports on how Kelly fever recently reached a peak after he was finally given a full burial service.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
The latest news about the travel industry and advice for business travellers and tourists.
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT