Sergeant Drake steps out with Rose
Stepping out on a visit to the Theatre with Rose Erskine Sergeant Drake learns about her ambitions to leave prostitution and become an actress.
Not rich enough to buy the lady a set of love-birds she takes a liking to at an east end stall, a future with Rose looks unlikely while a lurking figure indicates it will not be his future that should concern him, but his past.
Available since: Tue 22 Jan 2013
More clips from Ripper Street
- Reid and Drake share a drink in The Brown Bear Duration: 01:04 What Use Our Work
- Interview with MyAnna Buring Duration: 02:01
- Adam Rothenberg on the character of Jackson Duration: 01:49
- Trouble ahead for Captain Jackson and Long Susan? Duration: 02:00 A Man of My Company
- Reid receives a visit from Commissioner Monro Duration: 01:08 Tournament of Shadows