The big rise of massive tablets
New gadgets have a tendency to be smaller than what went before, from the brick phones of the 1980s to the skinny phones of today.
Despite the increasing sales of smaller tablet devices, companies are seeing a different, much larger, gap in the market.
Richard Taylor examines the new crop of very large tablets.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT