The big rise of massive tablets
New gadgets have a tendency to be smaller than what went before, from the brick phones of the 1980s to the skinny phones of today.
Despite the increasing sales of smaller tablet devices, companies are seeing a different, much larger, gap in the market.
Richard Taylor examines the new crop of very large tablets.
Available since: Wed 23 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT