Jacqueline Wilson talks 500 Words
Author Jacqueline Wilson, a stalwart judge of 500 Words, chats to Chris Evans.
Available since: Tue 22 Jan 2013
This clip is from
As 500 Words launch week continues, Chris catches up with Dame Jacqueline Wilson.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Christina Perri performs a cover of Crying Duration: 02:46 National Jeff Day! Jeff Lynne, Jeff Beck, Aaron Paul and Christina Perri
- Happy 70th Birthday Roger Daltrey! Duration: 00:29 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Roger Daltrey on Pete Townshend smashing guitars "the thing used to scream!" Duration: 03:02 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Roger Daltrey "I got thrown out of The Who once!" Duration: 02:22 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Eddie Jordan on the possibility of a London Grand Prix Duration: 05:02 Eddie Jordan - London Grand Prix