Jacqueline Wilson talks 500 Words
Author Jacqueline Wilson, a stalwart judge of 500 Words, chats to Chris Evans.
Available since: Tue 22 Jan 2013
This clip is from
As 500 Words launch week continues, Chris catches up with Dame Jacqueline Wilson.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2013
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Jamie Cullum plays live for Chris Evans Duration: 17:42 Graham Norton, Jamie Cullum, Jimmy Page and Gemma Arterton
- Iggy PopMaster with…Iggy Pop, John Cleese and Spandau Ballet! Duration: 03:21 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- Iggy Popmaster with Iggy Pop, Spandau Ballet and John Cleese Duration: 03:15 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- We pitted the best of Shakespeare v's The Rest of the World! Duration: 03:37 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Professor Brian Cox chats with Sara Duration: 04:50 Sara Cox sits in