Ben Johnson says “American people will forgive Armstrong"
Disgraced Canadian former sprinter Ben Johnson, dubbed the biggest drug cheat in history, after his 1988 Olympic Seoul win, speaks to Garry Richardson about how life will now be for Lance Armstrong after admitting doping on the Oprah Winfrey show.
Available since: Mon 21 Jan 2013
More clips from Sportsweek
- Frank Bruno on Trott Duration: 02:53 01/12/2013
- Scholes on Giggs and United Duration: 03:29 01/12/2013
- Carl Froch on his future Duration: 00:45 24/11/2013
- Former Germany captain Michael Ballack on England Duration: 01:10 17/11/2013
- Former England captain Mike Gatting on Sachin Tendulkar Duration: 02:12 17/11/2013