Carol propagates snowdrops
Snowdrops are the gems of the winter garden. Lifting and dividing clumps just after flowering is the best way to get them to spread around the garden. If you have a special snowdrop and want more, Carol Klein shows how to propagate them by twin-scaling.
Available since: Mon 21 Jan 2013
This clip is from
3/4 Carol prepares her garlic for spring planting and prunes the late-flowering clematis.
First broadcast: 25 Jan 2013
More clips from Winter
More clips from Life in a Cottage Garden with Carol Klein
- Primroses from green seed Duration: 01:54 Reversioned Series, Spring
- Foxgloves from seed Duration: 01:01 Reversioned Series, Spring
- Carol shows how to cross-pollinate hellebores Duration: 02:28 Reversioned Series, Winter
- Carol takes dahlia cuttings Duration: 02:30 Reversioned Series, Autumn
- Carol shares the autumn highlights in her garden Duration: 02:33 Reversioned Series, Autumn