Tim Pigott-Smith on Orwell's "futuristic" Nineteen Eighty-Four
Tim Pigott-Smith explains why he thinks George Orwell's "futuristic" Nineteen Eighty-Four will always be relevant.
Tim plays O'Brien in Radio 4's dramatisation of Orwell's dystopian novel which was originally published in 1949.
Available since: Fri 18 Jan 2013
This clip is from
A journey exploring the man Eric Blair and the writer George Orwell
More clips from The Real George Orwell
- 'It's like watching ten movies about his life.' Joseph Millson on The Real George Orwell dramas Duration: 01:00
- Pippa Nixon on the two sides of Nineteen Eighty-Four's Julia Duration: 00:52 Nineteen Eighty-Four, Episode 2
- Preview clip of Nineteen Eighty Four Duration: 00:50 Nineteen Eighty-Four, Episode 1
- Preview clip of The Real George Orwell: Dreaming Duration: 00:59
- Joseph Millson on the Real George Orwell Duration: 00:56