Justin Timberlake helps Myspace revamp
Myspace investor Justin Timberlake helps the social networking site revamp while rivals Facebook launch a new search tool, called Graph Search, which allows users to quickly find information from their friends.
Click's Spencer Kelly looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 18 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- The dancers who light up the stage with wearable tech Duration: 03:41 25/10/2014 GMT
- Smart glasses light up for messages Duration: 03:06 25/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Listen to and create music differently Duration: 04:53 01/11/2014 GMT
- 2020 Olympic technology Duration: 05:00 25/10/2014 GMT
- The phone you wear on your finger Duration: 02:00 18/10/2014 GMT