Justin Timberlake helps Myspace revamp
Myspace investor Justin Timberlake helps the social networking site revamp while rivals Facebook launch a new search tool, called Graph Search, which allows users to quickly find information from their friends.
Click's Spencer Kelly looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 18 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT