Justin Timberlake helps Myspace revamp
Myspace investor Justin Timberlake helps the social networking site revamp while rivals Facebook launch a new search tool, called Graph Search, which allows users to quickly find information from their friends.
Click's Spencer Kelly looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 18 Jan 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT