Butchers in Northamptonshire says they've seen "significant increases" in sales after the recent horse-meat scandal, with one shop in Towcester reporting a rise of up to 30% in sales of meat and delicatessen products in the last few days.
Reporter Mark Jones visits Elliots Butchers and Kitchen in Towcester. Stuart talks to Spratton butcher Chris Saul, to Alison Pratt from the National Farmers Union, and to Sally Knight who owns the Seven Wells butchers in Oundle. Her husband is a beef farmer in Stoke Doyle.
* Northamptonshire Fire & Rescue Service cut the number of false alarms they attend
* the horse trials course designer working on plans for Rockingham Castle
* wi-fi installed in Corby town centre
* battle continues to save Glenfield paediatric heart unit
* Shrove Tuesday pancake making lessons in Corby