Making a good first impression
Nerves are jangling as the Junior Doctors get together to enjoy a last supper before their first day at work on the wards of one of Britain's busiest hospitals.
Available since: Mon 14 Jan 2013
This clip is from
1/7 The seven doctors discover that the first day on the job is a matter of life and death.
First broadcast: 17 Jan 2013
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction